MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Saturday, February 26, 2011

REVIEW UPDATE: The Oscars and The Last Four Thriller Reviews!

Hiya, folks...

It's Oscars Weekend! And it's time to Party Hearty!!! This promises to be one of the better shows, what with Ultra-Babes James Franco and Anne Hathaway hosting. See below, and tell me I'm on crack.

I‘ll be your guide tonight, ladies…

Hi, Anne.  If you don't take good care of James, you'll have to answer to me.

Since I'm off to a soiree to celebrate said occasion tomorrow, I need to get the last of our thriller reviews posted by tonight, or tomorrow morning at the latest to stay on schedule. No worries. We'll get there. Smile!