MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Saturday, February 12, 2011

REVIEW UPDATE: The Rest of the Flicks For Valentine's Week 1....

Ciao, folks!

Hope everyone had a great week. I know I promised I would try to get at least five of the Valentine's Flicks posted by last night, but I've been busy every single night this past week, so that took away from the writing. At any rate, even as busy as the weekend is shaping up to be, I am actually finding time to write - and we should hit our weekly goal of 7 flicks by tomorrow evening.

Thanks for everyone's patience. And in honor of Valentine's Day on Monday, show someone you love them. Or as someone I used to know back in England says: "Laugh now. Live now. Love now..."

Cheesy? Yes. True? Absolutely...

Do it now, folks.

Ciao ciao...