MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Sunday, June 10, 2012

MOVIE MUSIC TRACKS OF THE WEEK: "I Say A Prayer", "You Got A Way", & "If You Leave"

Evening, folks...

With the posting of PROMETHEUS and SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN, we begin our June Reviews... However, please note that I will be on travel starting Tuesday. I wish I could say I'd be posting from the road like I usually do - but I'm afraid we'll be too busy diving the Molokini Crater off Maui:

Partay?

For now, please revel in the tunes of Orchestral Maneuvers In The Dark's "If You Leave" from PRETTY IN PINK:

Partay?




And Rupert Everett's hilarious take on "I Say A Prayer" from MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING:

Partay?




And last but no way the least: Shania Twain's "You Got A Way" from NOTTING HILL:

Partay?



As always, these soundtracks are available on ITunes, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble. Have a great week folks. Please expect the rest of the June Reviews to start posting again the week after next.