MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Sunday, March 6, 2011

REVIEW UPDATE: BACHELOR PARTY out, THE ALLNIGHTER in...

Hello, hello, hello, folks!

Hope everyone is sucking the marrow from the bone of life. As opposed to, uh, other bones. Although those can be fun, too. Ahem.

Whatever. Anyhow, please note that my DVD Pimp - the fucking bastard - has flaked on me again. Specifically, he can't get ahold of a copy of BACHELOR PARTY. Which means another switcheroo. I'm pulling BACHELOR PARTY, and replacing it with a flick that was supposed to be part of next week's "Songtress-Actress Flicks." The film is called THE ALLNIGHTER and it stars BANGLES' lead singer Susannah Hoffs as a co-ed hell-bent on partying the estrogen out of her system. Now, my DVD Pimp will have to find a replacement for next week. Asshole. I say that with love.

Please expect THE ALLNIGHTER to post shortly. Then I'm off on a blading/biking marathon to keep my ass from getting any larger. Sometime before midnight tonight, our last two flicks from this week shall post: THE ADJUSTMENT BUREAU and TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT.

Later, folks! Have a great Sunday. SMILE!