MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Saturday, March 10, 2012

HAPPY SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!

Hello, folks...

Sorry for the delay in getting the March reviews posted. Been in a busy, busy, busy week - but in a good way. With St. Patrick's Day next week, please expect additional delays with what will surely be exciting encounters with Jameson's Whiskey as we go into St. Paddy's Day weekend (and other fun stuff).

However, I will make every effort to get at least four or five March reviews posted before I pass out face down on someone's pool table. Familiar territory.

Anyhow, please find below our schedule of reviews for March. And if I get too shit-faced, April. Ha ha. Life - suck the marrow out of it. Shut the fuck up, Peanut Gallery...

# 442 - THE STATION AGENT (AKA: Midgets Are Sexy, Too)

# 443 - EASY A (AKA: My Life As A Chick - Except, Well, I Really Am A Whore So Never Mind)

# 444 - FRENCH KISS (AKA: What's This? A Meg Ryan Rom Com I Actually Like? WTF?)

# 445 - THE ROAD (AKA: Please God, Do Not Let This Crap Happen For Real)

# 446 - THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM (AKA: Oooooooooh, Now You Mo-Fos Are Gonna Get It)

# 447 - 21 JUMP STREET (AKA: Baby-Faced Cops Invade High School - Watch Out)

# 448 - THE HUNGER GAMES (AKA: Best Big Sistah Evah)

# 449 - THE HELP (AKA: Emma Stone, I Love You)

# 450 - WEEKEND (AKA: Did They Ask For My Permission To Write This Story? Should I Be Getting Royalties For This? Ahem?)

# 451 - CLASH OF THE TITANS (AKA: Sam Worthington With A Buzz Cut Equals Boner)

# 452 - WRATH OF THE TITANS (AKA: Sam Worthington With Longer Curly Hair Equals Bigger Boner)

# 453 - PARIS (AKA: Love Actually - In French)
























Please expect the first of the reviews to post tomorrow (after I emerge from an alcohol-induced coma and this damn cold the Sounders gave me) and by mid-week. Then expect "radio silence" starting Happy Hour Thursday until Sunday Morning, when I will make an attempt to get back on track. As long as I have aspirin, I can handle anything...

And to commemorate last night - and next Friday Night, our party anthems:



And from EASY A: