MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

RANDOM HILARIOUS YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Bad Ass Catz and Bad Ass Ratz

Okay, folks. I know the below vids are not movie-related. But you know how Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite? Well, I've got seven weaknesses - and two of them are: (1) adorable cats, and (2) lovable dorks. And the first video below is of an adorable cat standing his ground against a big mean doggie - and a really lovable dork alerted me to its presence on You Tube. More than once.

So, even though said lovable dork doesn't know about this blog, I feel compelled to showcase this video that I learned about through him. So, please forgive me for diverging from our film/music format. My Kryptonite did me in again...

The second video is one I discovered myself, and is also fucking amazing: a bad-ass Russian rat putting the beat-down on a bunch of Russian cats. I don't know what is more hilariously disturbing: that black cat getting bitch-slapped in front of his buddies by the rat, or his buddies going from watching in amusement to getting their asses also beat by that rat who, let's face it, is the rodent version of The Terminator. Remind me to never visit the slums when I visit Russia. Thanks...