MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Saturday, June 4, 2011

REVIEW UPDATE: The Soccer Flicks and Personal Favorites...

Hello, folks...

Right now, you're probably thinking: "Where the fuck is that dipshit? Where are the reviews?"

Well... it's been such great weather here in Rainy City lately, that the only sensible thing to do is hang out with my friends. As they say, friends are treasures in this life never to be taken for granted, and I'm proud and humbled to say that I am a very rich man in that regard. The word "friend" is a sacred term to me, and I don't use it on just anyone. And I've got some great ones. Love you, folks, and I treasure our adventures together...

So, yeah, I've been chilling each night in the company of my buds. And that's why there hasn't been any review activity. Same thing for this weekend, too. Too busy having fun under the sun....

No worries, though. I don't intend to taper off just as we're about to be finished with our 365/365 run. I will get all the Soccer Flicks posted tomorrow, then we starts (a little belatedly) our Personal Favorites finale...

Then after a short period of recuperation (I swear I never want to watch another movie again after this last year), we begin our next adventure, which will chronicle soccer, movies, music, and scuba diving adventures. It will span three years and end with me and my posse... reporting live at the World Cup 2014 in Brazil. Or, rather, I will be reporting live and doing the photojournalist/blogger thang, while they drink their asses off and cheer for Spain, Italy, UK, and USA.

Starting July 1, prepare for:

THE ROAD TO BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP - WITH SIDE TRIPS TO THE MULTIPLEX AND OPEN OCEAN...

What happens in Brazil, stays in Brazil…

Have a great weekend, folks. I intend to...