MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Saturday, August 14, 2010

REVIEW UPDATE: 5 in 1

Greetings, Earthlings...

Got SPF 30?

The sun is atypically shining in the Land of Rain... And while I fully intend to take my mountain bike and bask under it like a much less beautiful version of Diane Lane, I haven't forgotten my cinematic and journalistic responsibilities...

Having said that, please expect the reviews for: JUNO, MI-1, NOT ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE, MI-2, and SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL to post between now and midnight. Yup. Five reviews in one day. They're all written up - but I gots to get out and enjoy Mama Nature while the sun is shining.

Oh, and tomorrow will see the posting of the reviews for THE EXPENDABLES (which is looking like the #1 movie this weekend) and SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD (which has Chris "Captain America" Evans in it - and that's all that matters).

Here I 'come' to save the day!



Stay tuned...