MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Sunday, August 15, 2010

REVIEW UPDATE: SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL

And so ends a great Saturday spent under the Northwest Sun. I tell ya, I've been around the world, but no place is as vibrant when the sun shines than Seattle. Maybe it's because the rain washes the air so clean that there's no crap to block the sunlight. Unlike Los Angeles, where the smog is actually a sentient being that stalks and kills not just the sunlight, but also stray animals and hookers on Hollywood Boulevard. How's that for a movie plot? THE SMOG... watch out!

Anyhow, SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL will post tomorrow morning, as once again I have turned into a pumpkin. Towards tomorrow evening, I'll post the reviews for THE EXPENDABLES and SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD, as well as the schedule for next week's reviews - which will revolve around the genre I love to roll my eyes at: CHICK FLICKS.

Now off I go to my, ahem, carving...

Buona serata!