MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Friday, April 1, 2011

REVIEW UPDATE: The Soccer Flicks!

Hi, folks...

Just a quick note to let y'all know that I'll be posting the Seven Soccer/Football Flicks over the next two days. This is is going to to be a true test of endurance because I've a got a weekend of outdoor activities planned, as well. But life is best when it's coming at you fast, so buckle up!

At any rate, I hope you're all as excited as I am. I was re-watching the FIFA World Cup 2006 documentary with a friend earlier this afternoon, and I swear that we both teared up like little bitches. What is it about soccer that just magnifies every emotion a hundredfold?

Anyhow, have a blast this weekend, folks. And keep smiling...