MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Saturday, January 5, 2013

REVIEW UPDATE: The Final Five - and Review # 500...


Hello, folks... with the posting of the terrific FRIED GREEN TOMATOES, we are down to our final five reviews. Please note them below:

# 496 - THE ENGLISH PATIENT (AKA: Juliette Binoche, I Think I Love You...)

# 497 - NEVER LET ME GO (AKA: Andrew Garfield, I Will Always Love You...)

# 498 - THE STEPFORD WIVES (AKA: Stepford, Connecticut - I Would Have To Be Insane To Love You)

# 499 - MICHAEL CLAYTON (AKA: George Clooney, You Already Know I Love You...)

# 500 - ???????????????????











Our "Mystery Review" for # 500 will be revealed on the day it posts. This was a recommend from a friend, and I’m glad I listened to him. The film is terrific. And it speaks directly to the experiences of our forefathers - wherever they may have originated from before arriving here in America. What is the movie, you ask? Well, I will keep that card close to my chest for now. But here are three clues:

1. It stars the lovely and wonderful Charlotte Gainsbourg and the handsome Vincenzo Amato...

2. It is partly set on Ellis Island, New York, and partly in Sicily, Italy (what a combo)...

3. And here is an image collage from the movie:


Any ideas? Hmmmmmmm.....

Anyhow, please expect the reviews for THE ENGLISH PATIENT, NEVER LET ME GO, and MICHAEL CLAYTON to post tomorrow… then our final and 500th review will post next weekend.

Have a great weekend, all… ; )