MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Sunday, May 29, 2011

REVIEW UPDATE: The Soccer Flicks (and, yes, the Last 3 Superhero Flicks)...

Yes, folks. Another delay in getting the last 3 Superhero flicks. Sorry, but it's been a crazy busy weekend with the Mexico Vs. Ecuador game at Qwest Field, the Barcelona vs. Manchester United game on TV for the UEFA Finals (which I missed but got a DVD recording of as compensation from a friend), and my monthly musical shindig tonight.

Bottom line: I will do my best to get us caught up tonight. Then tomorrow, I will try to get last week's Soccer Flicks posted. Initially, the Soccer Flicks were to commemorate the Mexico Vs. Ecuador game. Now, we go beyond that match to commemorate the awesome game between Barcelona and Manchester United yesterday. Which saw Barcelona triumph over Man U, 3-1. I'm a bit upset over Man U's loss, but at the same time, I'm quite happy for FC Barce. Makes me proud to be part-Spanish...

Side note: Manchester United plays the Sounders on July 20. Tickets don't go onsale to the public until June 1, but I managed to score a half-dozen tix last Friday. Thank goodness for connections. Let's see how Rainy City U.S.A. fares against Rainy City U.K.

At any rate, please expect us to be caught up by Wednesday with the reviews. Then we're on to our "Personal Favorites" finale... We're almost there.

Sorry, Manchester U…

Bring it on…