MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Friday, May 20, 2011

REVIEW UPDATE: The Superhero Flicks...

Hello, folks...

Just rolled in from spending an entire day getting wet. No, pervs, not that kind of "wet". I'm talking about scuba diving. Part training/part leisure - all fun. That other kind of "wet" happens closer to midnight tonight. But before that I have a shindig to attend celebrating my half-Asian heritage. Which likely will mean copious amounts of San Miguel Beer. Which will likely mean my tongue down someone's throat before the 10 PM mark. We'll see.

Anyhow, because of my full dance card this weekend, I will do my best to get the rest of the Superhero Flicks posted. The Sounders vs. Sporting Kansas soccer game tomorrow evening is another priority. Then I've got more social obligations on Sunday. So, we'll get them posted when we can. Please note that I am pulling CONDORMAN and SPIDERMAN to make room for SUPERMAN RETURNS and BATMAN RETURNS. You can never have enough Clark Kent...

Don't worry. We'll get there. Then we're on to next week's Soccer Flick Week # 3 to celebrate next weekend's Mexico vs. Ecuador game at Qwest Field, which we have been waiting for all year.

Now, let me wash this salt out of my hair some more and make myself purdy and sexay for tonight. Since I am most definitely no Clark Kent, that process could take hours...

Have a great weekend, folks...

Up, up, up and away!!!!