MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Sunday, May 1, 2011

REVIEW UPDATE: The Last Two Cinema Italiano Flicks and The Action Flicks...

Hi, folks...

Seize it…

I know I promised to get all the outstanding reviews in by tonight, but most likely it will only be the last two Cinema Italiano Flicks. The Action Flicks will post by Wednesday.

The reason: well, I'm still so stoked by the dynamic Sounders victory against Toronto last night, and it's such a gorgeous day outside that I refuse to write. Sorry, but it's time to seize the day - and I'm taking Maximus the Mountain Bike and doing a full circuit of Lake Washington - or as close to it as I can get. Then I've got to visit a friend in the hospital. Then I'll crawl home and get CINEMA PARADISO and MALENA in the can.

You gotta live, folks. You gotta live...

Have a beautiful day. And don't forget the SPF 30 if you're going out in the sun....

Ciao,
S.