MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Sunday, May 1, 2011

REVIEW UPDATE: CINEMA PARADISO and MALENA...

Hello, all...

Back from the Seattle-Lake Sammamish-Bellevue bike-a-thon - and I am whipped. Thanks to my pal "Liam Neeson" for the rescue at the end there. Only he and I know what I'm talking about. Thanks, dude. The next 75 Happy Hours are on me.

Anyhow, bottom is line I'm too tired to finish up CINEMA PARADISO and MALENA, but will post tomorrow night. Then we'll start on, ha-ha, last week's Action Flicks. Don't worry we ran into this snag over the Holidays and got it fixed. We'll catch up, folks. Pinky Swear...

Anyway, please expect next week's reviews to post tomorrow night. Check out the slide show below to get a hint...


What a great weekend. That's all I have to say...