MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Saturday, January 1, 2011

REVIEW UPDATE: The Rest of the Christmas Flicks, The Party Flicks, and Next Week's Schedule...

Hi, folks...

I'm trying to post these update from my phone so I have to move fast:

1. First of all, hope everyone had a kickin' New Year's Eve! No matter what you did, I hope you had fun!

2. The last three Christmas Flicks (SCROOGED, GREMLINS, THE HOLIDAY) shall post by tomorrow night.

3. Then there's the seven Party Flicks reviews from this past week. Because we've gotten behind due to party prep, partying, and the Holidays in general, those reviews will have to post throughout the next week - along with next week's Imperiled Americans Overseas Flicks week. The list of movies will post tomorrow.

4. Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Now, please excuse me. I need more aspirin...