MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Friday, October 29, 2010

REVIEW UPDATE: THE CRIMSON RIVERS is out, and KISS THE GIRLS is in...

Hello, folks. Magic Time is here. Hope everyone has good plans for the weekend. If not, find some. As in: get thy ass to a Halloween Party! Not telling what my costume is. Suffice it to say, it'll be provocative. My it's getting hot in here...

Anyhow, a bit of annoying news. My DVD Pimp has just informed me that his DVD of THE CRIMSON RIVERS is unavailable and probably lost. Fortunately, there's no shortage of Serial Killer flicks out there. So, allow me to introduce the Morgan Freeman-Ashley Judd hit from 1997, KISS THE GIRLS. Check out the trailer below. I've heard of people who like to collect stuff, but this is just insane...



Yikes. The review for KISS THE GIRLS will post along with the other six reviews by Monday morning.

Happy Halloween.