MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Sunday, October 24, 2010

REVIEW UPDATE: The last three Rom-Coms for this week...

Hello, folks... Hope the weekend was a great one for everybody. After all, we don't call it "Magic Time" for no reason.

And this weekend is extra special because a friend graduated and got her Master's Degree - and I'm quite ecstatic for her. In keeping with my code of using celebrities who resemble people I know in real life, we will refer to her as "Linda Evangelista." Linda looked great walking across the stage at Benaroya Hall today with her fellow graduates. Very inspiring...

At any rate, please note that we are only three reviews away from being caught up. One change though: I will no longer be reviewing LIFE AS WE KNOW IT. The cinema near my place is no longer showing it, and I've decided to replace it with another Katherine Heigl flick, the very underrated and very hilarious THE UGLY TRUTH. You'll thank me later...

So, please find below the new line-up:

# 132 - RUNAWAY BRIDE

# 133 - THE UGLY TRUTH

# 134 - GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST

The last of these Rom-Com reviews should post by Tuesday at the latest - then we're on to our Serial Killer movies to celebrate Halloween!

Next week's review list will be released as soon as I finish my bottle of Pinot Noir...

Ciao ciao