MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Sunday, October 31, 2010

UPCOMING REVIEWS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/1/10 - 11/7/10

Hello, folks... here's next week's list of film reviews. It's another Jelly Bean Grab Bag of random flavors and genres.

As soon as the last of the Serial Killer flick reviews post by Tuesday morning, we'll be caught up. Because I'll be on the road again this week, please expect next week's reviews to post as time allows.

Thanks, folks... and Happy Halloween!

Here's the list:

# 142 - BLACK RAIN: 1989 (AKA: Michael Douglas Proves The Crazy American Overseas Is Alive And Well)

# 143 - HALF NELSON: 2006 (AKA: My Teacher Has A Drug Habit And I Don't Care! My Teacher Has A Drug Habit And I Don't Care!)

# 144 - DEEP BLUE SEA: 1999 (AKA: Just An Excuse To Put Some Hot Guys And Gals In Tight-Fitting Wetsuits. I Am. So There.)

# 145 - THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA: 2006 (AKA: I Don't Wear Prada. I Wear Calvin Klein By Way Of Ross. Get It Right. That Is All.)

# 146 - KISS BANG KISS BANG: 2005 (AKA: A Gay Sleuth And His Straight Buddy Bicker And Argue For Two Hours. Why Does This Seem Familiar? Ahem.)

# 147 - WAKING LIFE: 2001 (AKA: Oh. My. God. I. Love. This. Movie...)

# 148 - PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2: 2010 (AKA: SLIVER, but with ghosts and poltergeists.)

And now, for a taste of hot asses in wetsuits, specifically Saffron Burrows and Thomas Jane:



Lucky sharks... they get to chomp on some fine-ass booty...

And allow me to introduce you to the newest addition to my list of TOP FIVE FAVORITE MOVIES:



Yup. That Clark Kent sure knows how to pick 'em.

Have a great week! I'll be thinking of y'all in Sin City and the City of Angels!