MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Sunday, November 28, 2010

REVIEW UPDATE: THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT and THE RING...

Hiya, folks...

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I promised to get the last two Girl Power Flick reviews in tonight. But I had to choose between blogging and keeping my social life alive. Guess which one I chose. As I've said before, nothing beats good conversation over cheap drinks...

Anyhow, we're only two reviews behind schedule, so that's not bad at all. Please expect THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT and THE RING to post sometime tomorrow night...

Then we're on to next week's Scuba Diving/Underwater Flicks theme... Please expect the list of movies shortly...

Ciao x 2...