MOVIE RATING SCALE:

***** (Spectacular) 10

****1/2 (Excellent) 9

**** (Very Good) 8

***1/2 (Good) 7

*** (Above Average) 6

**1/2 (Average) 5

** (Below Average) 4

*1/2 (Mediocre) 3

* (Awful) 2

1/2 (Abysmal) 1

0 (Worthless) 0


Sunday, December 12, 2010

REVIEW UPDATE: The Last Two "Wilderness Survival Flicks..."

Hi, folks...

Hope the weekend was fun for all of you. They call it Magic Time because its fleeting and fantastic and you gotta milk it for what it's worth.

At any rate, we're just couple of reviews behind schedule. Please expect WITHOUT A PADDLE and 127 HOURS to post by Tuesday evening. I wish I could promise they'll post by tomorrow, but I know I'm gonna be busy. So, Tuesday it is...

Kick it to me one more time!


Also, very shortly, I will release our schedule for next week. One of my secret passions is Soccer (Football to our cousins on the other side of the pond), and while I totally suck at playing it, I do love watching it and movies revolving around it. Nothing like chasing down a ball while being chased yourself. Love it.

Long story short, we've had a lot of films that celebrate soccer (AKA Football), and I think its time we explored those.

List of movie titles to post shortly...